Thursday 22 April 2010

The Best of Dilbert

1.
Dilbert: As usual I worked until midnight last night, Mom
Mom:Well at least you made some extra money
Dilbert: I don't get paid for over-time
Mom: Well, at least it was important work.
Dilbert: Not really. My boss made me change my power point slides. But the changes make them worse
Mom: Well, at least you are prepared for the meeting
Dilbert: It was cancelled

Dilbert: But that's ok, the project isn't funded any way
Mom: So...you worked for free to worsen a presentation for a meeting that wont happen for a project that doesn't exist?
Dilbert: Yup.

HAHAHAHA

2.

Manager: Emails two copies to me when you're done
Dilbert: two copies? Its email
Manager: So?
Dilbert: Never mind..i will email two copies
Manager: and fax a copy on green paper for my files
Dilbert: Green? It's a Fax!
Manager:and bring me a hard copy of the Internet so I can do some serious surfing
Dilbert: Motivation... gone....losing... consciousness... (and falls unconscious)
Manager: How can I end up with all the lazy employees

HAHAHAHA!!

2 comments: